UCEM’s first QAA Higher Education Review a success!
Posted on: 19 December, 2016
UCEM underwent QAA Higher Education Review (Alternative Providers) between 20 – 22 September 2016. The QAA Review team judged we met UK expectations in our education provision. The areas we were judged on were:
- The setting and maintenance of the academic standards of the awards offered by the provider and the maintenance of the academic standards of the awards offered on behalf of degree-awarding bodies
- The quality of student learning opportunities
- The quality of the information about learning opportunities meets UK expectations
- The enhancement of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations
As well as meeting UK expectations, UCEM was judged to be low risk in all areas, which is an excellent outcome.
The QAA review team also identified the following features of good practice at UCEM:
- The robust assessment design and approval procedures that utilise the expertise of both academic and professional staff
- The use of integrated academic and support teams to take a strategic and collegiate approach to the design, delivery and support of student learning opportunities
Read more about UCEM’s QAA Higher Education Review and read the full report here
Principal Ashley Wheaton appointed Chair of Trustees at Young Citizens
The appointment further solidifies UCEM’s commitment to engaging the next generation with the future sustainability of our planet. We are delighted with the news that Ashley Wheaton has been appointed…
UCEM's Built Environment Apprenticeship Awards 2023
Winners of UCEM's Built Environment Apprenticeship Awards 2023 were announced at a presentation and networking event held in London on Thursday 9 February. The Orangery, in Cavendish Square provided a…