The UCEM Alumni Association is a global interactive hub, connecting past students for future benefit.
All areas of business thrive on support and collaboration, particularly as you progress to the higher levels in your career. Our Alumni Association offers forums to share ideas, provides discounted accessible CPD and connects networks that can leverage the experience of others.
Communicating excellence in the Built Environment is also driven by a global view – an awareness of projects around the world, developing economies and emerging social, environmental and technological trends.
This Association is exclusive to our Alumni members and provides the following benefits:
- A dedicated LinkedIn Group, where you can network and keep up to date on UCEM news and events
- An Alumni Association members dedicated Facebook page
- A range of networking, social and professional development events and seminars
- A 10% fee discount on any one of our Postgraduate programmes
- A careers support service for three years, following graduation
- 15% discounted online CPD through UCEM’s Online Academy
- A mentoring service which connects students and graduates with experienced alumni members
Membership is free, however for the alumni team to be able to stay in touch, we will also require you to subscribe and select your communication preferences. This is necessary for us to continue to communicate with you as an alumni member, ensuring we will only send you information about UCEM products and services we think may be of interest to you. You can update your details and select your communication preferences here.
For more information, please contact the Alumni Relations Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Alumni webpage.
After graduation, the Careers and Employability team continues to support and engage with UCEM alumni for up to three years after graduation. They can be accessed at Careers Advice Service.
The UCEM Job Shop can be updated weekly with industry vacancies from employers, often alumni themselves, interested in UCEM students and graduates.
UCEM’s mentoring programme supports students with their studies, career development and industry knowledge. We regularly recruit new mentors from our alumni.