BUILT FOR ACCREDITATION
UCEM works closely with the leading professional bodies in the built environment to ensure that our programmes provide the knowledge and understanding required to achieve chartered status.
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES)
- Hong Kong Institute of Construction Managers (HKICM).
All our bachelor and masters level programmes are formally accredited by at least one of these bodies. The UCEM BSc (Hons) Real Estate Management and UCEM MSc Real Estate are also recognised by the Property Services Regulatory Authority (in the Republic of Ireland).
Under the current policy of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS), graduates of UCEM programmes that are accredited by RICS are permitted to take the Assessment of Professional Competence of HKIS.
Full details of accreditation or recognition available for each programme is detailed on the programme page.