BUILT FOR TALENT
Sponsoring an employee with UCEM means that you are enabling them to gain an accredited qualification from a highly reputable institution while, at the same time, investing in the sustainable growth of your business.
The flexible nature of UCEM’s online learning model provides employees with the ability to study whilst working, meaning that they can translate academic theory into practice in the workplace. Once we have gained the student’s permission, we can keep you updated as to their academic progress, allowing you to provide hands-on assistance if this is required.
UCEM provides expert and engaging online teaching of the main technical disciplines, plus outstanding pastoral and academic support and the ability to build a network of fellow built environment students and alumni.
Employers use sponsorship to:
- Help their employees gain an RICS accredited degree and become qualified chartered surveyors
- Increase employee engagement and retention
- Shape the skills of an employee around the needs of a business
- Be part of developing the next generation of talent
HOW DO I SPONSOR MY EMPLOYEE?
- With your employee, decide on the right programme
- Complete the sponsorship agreement form
- Employee submits application
- Your employee will start studying with us at the start of the next semester
“JLL has had a successful partnership with UCEM for many years. We believe strongly in the value of a diverse intake of graduates, including many non-cognates without real estate degrees from a wide range of subjects – everything from physics to drama. All our non-cognate graduates are sponsored through the UCEM MSc programme, whilst other colleagues follow apprenticeship and BSc courses. We know that UCEM’s teaching and support produces well trained professionals who are equipped to become qualified Chartered Surveyors and develop their careers from this excellent foundation.”
Richard Petty FRICS
Head of UK Living Advisory, JLL
- One-off payment
- Payment per semester
- Payment via BACS or card
- 70% of students pass APC and become MRICS within 6 months of graduating
- All programmes are recognised and accredited by professional bodies, including: RICS, CIOB, CABE, HKICM, ICES
- We have been teaching online since 2001
- Students receive excellent academic and pastoral support
- Upon graduation, students become part of the 150,000 alumni already spanning the globe
BUILT FOR INDUSTRY
Our undergraduate degrees are for those without a degree or with little to no experience within the built environment. All degrees are accredited by RICS and/or CIOB and allow progression towards chartered status.
- 4.5 years part-time
- Next application deadline: 22 August 2022
Our postgraduate degrees are for those who already have a bachelor’s degree or have a professional qualification and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience. All postgraduate degrees are RICS and/or CIOB accredited.
- 2 years part-time
- MSc programme £9,600
- MBA £10,800
- Next application deadline: 8 August 2022
UCEM has several shorter courses available to students who might want to trial studying online, can’t commit to a full degree or don’t have the entry requirements for our degree programmes.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
+44 (0)7557 384942
+44 (0)7747 030777
Senior Business Executive
+44 (0)118 467 2277
Business Development Executive
+44 (0)118 467 2010