As part of the recruitment and selection process we collect and process personal data relating to enquirers and job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use personal data; please see our Privacy Notice for job applicants for details.
Part time, casual work
This is an ongoing requirement, with no fixed closing date; we will assess applications as they are received.
Associate Tutor Opportunities
Construction and Real Estate subject specialisms; work can be undertaken remotely
Our Associate Tutor community assists with various online teaching and learning activities, including managing online discussion forums, assessing coursework and exam marking, delivering webinars, project and dissertation supervision, and also updating and developing online learning materials. We need to increase our pool of available associates in the following subject areas:
- Building surveying
- Quantity surveying including M&E
- Construction management including civils
- Construction technology
- Valuation including statutory valuation
- Residential estate management and residential valuation
- Investment including real estate investment
- Management finance and science
- General management including retail (managing shopping centres)
- Marketing including applied international marketing
If you are an experienced academic with teaching experience looking for additional work opportunities, we are keen to hear from you. Any experience of using a Virtual Learning Environment would be an advantage. Pay rates vary according to work undertaken.
To register your interest please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and further details will be sent to you. Please contact the HR team on 0118 467 7051 or 0118 467 2243 should you have any questions about these opportunities.