Thank you for your interest in job vacancies at UCEM
A list of the current vacancies can be found here. You’ll find application details and closing dates against each vacancy. You must comply fully with the application procedure in order to be considered. We will endeavour to respond to all job applicants as soon as possible after the closing date.
As part of the recruitment and selection process we collect and process personal data relating to enquirers and job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use personal data; please see our Privacy Notice for job applicants for details.
UCEM will advertise all job opportunities on this website and does not retain speculative CVs on file.
We request that recruitment agencies do not submit CVs for job vacancies, unless specifically requested to do so by the HR team. UCEM will only accept agency CVs where terms and conditions of contract have been previously negotiated and agreed with the HR team.
Payroll Giving Award
UCEM are proud to have achieved the bronze category Payroll Giving Quality Mark, as recognition for our generous contributions to UK charities. The Bronze Award is a symbol of excellence which demonstrates our philanthropic culture and committed giving in the workplace. Tax efficient Charitable Giving is just one of the many employee benefits offered here at UCEM.
At UCEM we encourage our staff to display our four key values. These values underpin the work that we all contribute to. It is important that potential applicants both understand these values and have the passion to demonstrate them in their work.
Passion – we care
- We want each and every one of our students to succeed
- We do the right thing by our students and customers. That means we do whatever we can to ensure that no student falls behind in their studies, and that no customer is unhappy with the service they receive
Integrity – fairness first
- We model integrity in everything we do
- We never compromise on honesty or trustworthiness
- We adhere closely to laws and compliance standards
- We do what we say we will do, and fulfil our promises to staff
Excellence – we aim high
- High standards drive everything we do
- We deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond dynamically to change
- Each one of us is personally responsible and accountable for the quality of whatever we do
- We listen to our students and understand their expectations
- We strive to exceed expectations in quality and delivery
Support – we support and respect each other
- At UCEM each member of staff does everything they can to help other staff and students to achieve their goals
- We respect others and their opinions, we are open to ideas, we trust each other
- We promote a supportive working environment across UCEM that extends to our students
- We value and reward each individual’s skills, working towards common goals with shared objectives and through collaborative practice