UCEM has been successful in its bid for funding from the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA)
Posted on: 12 December, 2017
UCEM has been successful in its bid for funding from the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) for apprenticeship training for employers not using the digital account.
This means that UCEM for the first time will be able to work directly with non-Levy-paying employers as a lead provider of apprenticeships.
The funding demonstrates the UK Government’s confidence in UCEM’s growing apprenticeship provision and further secures the independence of its apprenticeship offer.
UCEM’s Head of Commercial and Business Operations, Stephen Bartle, said: “The ESFA funding means that we can directly work with more non-Levy-paying employers to train up the future generation of surveyors by providing their apprenticeship training from end to end.”
Non-Levy employers (those with a paybill of £3 million or less) only pay 10% of the training and assessment fee for their apprentices, with the remaining 90% being funded by the Government. To find out more about employing an apprentice click here.
Principal Ashley Wheaton appointed Chair of Trustees at Young Citizens
The appointment further solidifies UCEM’s commitment to engaging the next generation with the future sustainability of our planet. We are delighted with the news that Ashley Wheaton has been appointed…
UCEM's Built Environment Apprenticeship Awards 2023
Winners of UCEM's Built Environment Apprenticeship Awards 2023 were announced at a presentation and networking event held in London on Thursday 9 February. The Orangery, in Cavendish Square provided a…