First International President of the CIOB among the recipients of CEM Honorary Fellowships
Posted on: 3 July, 2009
CEM continues to attract very worthy recipients of its Honorary Fellowships. Reflecting our truly international focus, the College is delighted to have Professor Li Shirong FCIOB FRICS FICE, the first international President of the CIOB, among this year’s recipients of an honorary fellowship.
Professor Li has combined her work as a Professor of Construction Management at Chongqing University with her role in local government responsible for urban development and construction. She is also a key player in the Sustainable Cities project.
2009 CEM Honorary Fellowships:
- Christopher Blythe BA(Hons) FCMA, Chief Executive, CIOB
- Roger Bright MA (Cantab), Chief Executive, The Crown Estate
- Bill Hughes, Managing Director, Legal & General Property
- Francis Salway, Group Chief Executive, Land Securities Group Plc
- Professor Li Shirong FCIOB, President, CIOB
- Mike Slade, Chief Executive, Helical Bar Plc