CEM Postgraduate programmes accredited by RICS
Posted on: 7 May, 2014
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) has confirmed that all of the CEM Postgraduate programmes starting on 1st September 2014 have now been formally accredited. The programmes are listed below, together with the relevant RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) pathway shown in brackets.
- MSc Building Surveying (Building Surveying)
- MSc Construction Management (Project Management)
- MSc Quantity Surveying (QS and Construction)
- MSc Real Estate (Valuation and Commercial Property)
- MBA Construction and Real Estate (Management Consultancy)
This decision by RICS is a strong endorsement of the quality and relevance of CEM’s new suite of Postgraduate programmes and confirms CEM’s standing with the leading professional body for the built environment. Find out more about these programmes on our course pages.