This form is ONLY for scholarship applications for the MSc Innovation in Sustainable Built Environments. For other programmes please refer to our bursary page.
- The deadline for applications is 10 July 2023 – 12:00 BST
- We are unable to accept applications that are submitted after the deadline
- You must have been offered a place on a programme to apply for this bursary
- If you have any issues submitting this form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to complete this scholarship application form you will need to upload financial evidence as detailed below, please have it ready before proceeding.
Please provide the following evidence if you are:
- Copy payslips of your earnings for the last three months
Please note for UK students, we cannot accept HMRC form P60 as proof of your income, and Tax Credits and Child Benefit are not classified as your income.
- Copy of your most recent completed tax return – UK students only. This is the CA302 form from HMRC which you can request from the tax office
- Copy of your most recent set of accounts
A student (just left education)
We need to see evidence of your income, if you have never worked we need to know whether you were, or still are, in full time education. Please provide both of the following:
- A letter from your School, College or University confirming your student status
- Copies of your bank statements for the last 3 months
Please provide one of the following:
- Jobseekers Allowance letter
- Income Support letter
- Incapacity Benefit letter
- P45 form or redundancy letter