Matthew Fedigan is a previous recipient of the RICS International Young Surveyor of the Year Award (overall title and separate winner of the asset and facilities management category.
During Matthew’s career to date, he has had the opportunity to work across the Legal and dispute resolution, financial services, government and energy sectors across the UK, Europe, USA & the UAE.
- Adjudicative Appointments: sitting adjudicator on the following President’s panel’s; RICS, CIC, CIArb and UK Adjudicators
- Member of RICS and CMC Panel list of accredited evaluative and facilitative mediators.
- Board Member (former Chair) RICS Northwest UK Board
- Lead board member – RICS Northwest Board Steering Group
- Founder Member of Land Aid UK Probono panel