Dr Linda Juleff joined UCEM as a Tutor in June 2021 having previously been an Associate Tutor since 2016. She is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and currently teaches modules in both management and economics. Prior to joining UCEM, she was Head of Postgraduate Research Student experience at the University of Central Lancashire and Associate Professor and Head of Graduate Studies at Southampton Solent University. She is an experienced research degree supervisor with eight successful completions to date as well as having over twenty years’ experience of teaching on built environment degrees at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
External Examiner, Hong Kong University (SPACE)
Associate of the Economics Network
- MAN7MLP Leading and Managing People
- MAN6CMC Commercial Management in Construction
- ECO5BEC Economics for the Built Environment
- SMA5CSM Construction Site Management
- MAN4POM People and Organisational Management