James Beckwith is a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager and has had a career in industry approaching 20 years working in Both Australia and the UK.
James works as a Professional Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager and Employers agent and has skills in recovering projects that are in distress. James is a Contracts specialist and has a keen interest in contract administration, team dynamics and behaviours in construction projects.
James has worked on some high-profile projects including the Greenwich Design District, Kew Gardens, COLPAI Tower in Barbican, HSBC Fitout projects in 8 Canada Square, the Albion Flour Mill and Rockhampton Hospital.
- UK Adjudicators
- CIC Low Value Disputes Model Adjudication Procedure
- CIArb Low Value Disputes Model Adjudication Procedure
- CEDR Low Value Disputes Model Adjudication Procedure
- Member of the College of Expert Witnesses Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- RICS APC Assessor and Mentor