You will need access to:
- A personal computer with audio playback capability;
- The Internet via a broadband connection;
- Headphones with a microphone for online lectures and discussions.
You should be able to:
- Create, use and save documents produced in word processing and spreadsheet software, e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Use a web browser
- Mozilla Firefox (recommended): version 25.0 and above
- Google Chrome: version 30.0 and above
- Apple Safari: version 6 and above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: version 9 and above
- Open PDF documents with freely available Adobe Reader software.
Note: Employers may operate policies limiting access to the Internet and the use of e-mail at work. If you intend studying during the working week, you should check that access is possible.