We’re here to provide information, advice and support to help you realise your learning and future goals.
Your first point of contact as a student is the Student Engagement Team. The Student Engagement Team are here to help and support you with your study and will answer any questions you may have within two working days.
As a student with UCEM you will have immediate access to Student Central which is an online resource centre providing information on all the key questions you have.
Student Services also provides the following support to you throughout your time with us:
- An Induction module, so you are prepared for online learning
- Information, advice and guidance that will help you make informed decisions about your programme
- Confidential advice, with signposting to other support where appropriate
- Disability and specific learning difficulties support and advice service
- Careers information, advice and guidance, to help you progress and meet your career aspirations
- Financial information including advice on fees, payment options, student funding and registration
- Coursework submission and results
- Information on examinations, module results and awards
- Confirmation of your student status with UCEM, including transcripts of your results