Please use our online application form to apply for one of our programmes at UCEM. If you wish to apply for an apprenticeship programme, the Admissions process is slightly different. Please refer to this guidance (opens in new tab).
Our application form is very easy to use and the video below will guide you through every step of the application process. You can save your application at any time and come back to complete it later. Remember to ensure you submit your application by the relevant application deadline. Application deadlines can be found on the programme specific webpages. Please read the information below before starting your application.
Please read the information below before starting your application.
- Before completing your application please ensure you are familiar with the programme entry requirements and time commitments. These can be found on the relevant programme page on our website. If you have any questions at this stage, please contact the Enquiries team via live chat or via the contact us page.
- Please provide as much information as possible when completing the application form. You should ensure you have details of all your qualifications and employment history to hand as you will be asked to provide this information when completing the form.
- You will also be required to provide the following supporting documentation with your application form:
- Verified* proof of identification
- Verified* qualification certificates
- CV or resume
- Academic transcript and syllabus information (if you wish to apply for credit transfer/exemptions)
*For more information on how to get your documents verified, please refer to our FAQs.
Please note that we are unable to assess your application without copies of your qualification certificates. You will be prompted to upload these documents at the relevant section of the application form. If you are unable to upload your documents you can log back in to your application form and upload them later.
- You will be notified by email when your application has been received by the Admissions Team. You should receive an initial decision on your application within 10 working days.
For more information about the application process, please watch our short video here on how to apply to UCEM.
We are fully committed to respecting your privacy. Any personal information which is given will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR. Read our full Data Protection Policy (opens in a new tab).