The April edition of our centenary newsletter is now live on our website.
What’s in this month’s issue:
- We announce that registrations have opened for two of our highly anticipated centenary events;
- We look at notable events in our history which have taken place in April;
- Our featured decade is 1940-49 and we briefly look at what was a difficult period in our history;
- We tell our story about how we supported a student from the Channel Islands (the only British territory occupied by Germany during the Second World War) after he was deported to an internment camp;
- We look ahead to May’s centenary activity as we edge ever closer to our first external centenary event at The Crystal on 16 May.
To give it a read, click here.