Set Square Surveyors Ltd
Set Square are a niche building surveying practice founded in 2007 with an office in central London. We work for a long list of commercial clients but also do work in the residential and local authority sectors. We offer a full range of building surveying services from acquisition surveys to project management and contract administration and are well known for our expertise in dilapidations. We provide services to clients across England and Wales.
Graduate Building Surveyor providing high-quality and customer focused technical and professional skills for a range of public and private sector clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Assist in provision of professional and technical services including:
- Design of repair and reinstatement works
- Contract administration and programme management
- Site inspection and quality control
- Valuation and certification
- Principal Designer and CDM duties
- Defect diagnosis
- Building surveys for acquisition, refurbishment or alteration
- Condition surveys
- Schedules of Dilapidation and Wants of Repair
- Schedules of Condition
- Maintenance Planning and Life Cycle Costing
- Party Wall Matters
- Project Management
- Other activities as required for the successful operation of the business
Qualifications and experience required/preferred
A degree in building surveying, although applications form post graduate students will be considered. The ideal candidate will have had some experience working in construction preferably in a building surveying practice.
Applications considered from
Current postgraduate students or graduates.
Salary and benefits
Please email your CV and a brief covering letter to John Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss this role before applying, please contact Jon Madden on the email address above.
Friday 31 May 2019