Junior Commercial Property Valuer
Knight Frank France is a branch of Knight Frank LLP, founded in London almost 120 years ago and based in 58 countries worldwide. It is the leading independent, global real estate consultancy providing an integrated prime commercial and residential offering, operating in key hubs across the globe.
With over 40 years’ experience, Knight Frank France operates across all aspects of the real estate industry, forming close and lasting partnerships with its clients, ranging from private and institutional investors to occupiers. Knight Frank France has six principal business lines: Office Agency, Investment, Retail Leasing, Project Management, and Valuation & Advisory.
Working as part of the team Knight Frank Valuation & Advisory, the Valuation branch of Knight Frank France, and under the supervision of the Head of Commercial Valuation, you will assist with the execution of valuations on behalf of French and international clients. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Performing property inspections in conjunction with a qualified valuer
- Analysis and summary of technical, legal, and financial documents (in French)
- Updating micro- and macro-economic data
- Compilation of market studies (in English and French)
- Identification of letting and investment comparables
- Valuation and financial analysis (ARGUS and Excel) for Market Values of offices, retail, logistics,
- residential and hotel assets in conjunction with a qualified valuer
- Writing valuation reports (in English and French)
Qualifications and experience required/preferred
- Previous work experience / internships in an office environment (property-related experience a bonus)
- Motivated, detail-oriented, flexible
- Strong analytical skills
- Autonomous and organised
- Commitment to a long-term career in the property sector
- Willingness to attain RICS/REV qualifications
- Microsoft Office (Word to an advanced level, Excel to a good level)
- Good level of English and French
- ARGUS ValCap and / or Enterprise would be a bonus
Salary and benefits
Commensurate with experience.
If you have any questions, please contact Sinead Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.