Graduate Building Surveyor – OLM Consultancy
Posted on: 30 May, 2022
Visit company website
Windsor Place, Dublin
Graduate Building Surveyor
OLM are a multi-disciplinary consultancy company that offer a wide range of construction related cost, survey, legal, safety and compliance advice. We pride ourselves with being able to deliver a personal service tailored to meet the ever changing construction market as well as our property holder and our property manager clients in the public and private sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work in our practice, a firm of chartered building surveyors & project managers, with the main focus of the job being technical due diligence, defects analysis, dilapidations, statutory compliance matters and contract administration.
Experience, knowledge and skills required/preferred
The successful Candidate should have appropriate post-graduate Commercial Building Surveying experience and be willing to work, as part of a successful team in a well-established small and growing practice. The role will suit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual wishing to advance their career.
Candidates will need:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential, as well as an all-round ability to deliver high quality work to our diverse and valued client base.
- BSc (Hons) degree in Building Surveying, or equivalent
- Previous relevant Commercial Building Surveying experience
- Proficient IT skills, including AutoCAD, Word and Excel
- Clean Driving Licence
- Good Technical knowledge
- The preferred candidate will be self-motivated, efficient, have the ability to manage his/her own workload, be commercially aware, well organised, personable and have a flexible approach to work
Qualification level required
RICS accredited degree already
Legal right to work
Applicants require a legal right to work in the UK for the role
Current driving licence
Salary and benefits
CV and covering letter. Please forward applications to email@example.com
For more information
30 June 2022