Analyst, Expert Services (Construction Disputes) – Kroll
Posted on: 22 April, 2022
Visit company website
Analyst, Expert Services – Construction Disputes
Kroll provides proprietary data, technology and insights to help our clients stay ahead of complex demands related to risk, governance and growth. Our solutions deliver a powerful competitive advantage, enabling faster, smarter and more sustainable decisions. With 5,000 experts around the world, we create value and impact for our clients and communities.
Serving clients in 140 countries across six continents and spanning nearly every industry and sector, Kroll delivers the coverage global organizations need to anticipate and exceed the complex demands surrounding risk, governance, operations and growth.
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Blackrock Expert Services – a Kroll Business, a market leader in programme management, forensic delay, project management and quantity surveying expert work, are looking for Delay Analysts with the drive and ambition to take the next step in their careers. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest national and international projects currently in arbitration or litigation and be part of an expanding and highly regarded team.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This role will entail
- Delay analysis of construction works and projects
- Support to leading Delay experts involved in international arbitration and litigation
- Reviewing design documents on varied project types (e.g. roads, bridges, railways, tunnels)
- Producing chronologies and/or schedules
- Providing accurate and thorough data extraction
- Researching and understanding of document control and information sources on the projects
- Providing accurate and through quality checking and quality assurance throughout the project life-cycle
- Attending relevant industry seminars and talks to help develop knowledge in the field
- Support with drafting notes and external communications to assist with the overall project scope and individual work streams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Experience, knowledge and skills required/preferred
Desired skills and experience
- Degree level education in a construction related field
- Relevant MSc would be an advantage
- 0 – 2 years of construction work experience
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, an attention to detail and exceptional report writing skills
- Understanding of Primavera, and other planning software packages would be an advantage
- Energetic, pro-active and professional
- Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry and field
- Good attention to detail, hard-working and conscientious
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Qualification level required
Applicants accepted from all levels, but they would need to graduate by the time they start working. Start date September.
Legal right to work
Applicants require a legal right to work in the UK for the role
Current driving licence
Salary and benefits
Apply via website
or to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information
Contact Aneta Sobotka for more information
30 August 2022