University College of Estate Management has been supporting professional graduate programmes, and learning and development courses, within the Built Environment since 1919.
During that time, we’ve produced over 150,000 professionally qualified staff whose increased knowledge and skills have greatly benefited their companies. We’re trusted by over 500 employers, across the sector, to further the talent in their business – and have always worked closely with sponsor companies; developing modules and courses that meet business needs.
Our sole focus is on providing the very best talent to the Built Environment; our programmes and courses – ranging from individual modules through to MBAs – are delivered by tutors with extensive professional industry experience. They deliver maximum value and benefit for both the business and individuals alike, in a truly flexible way that fits around both business needs and employee commitments.
UCEM can offer:
- Value for money – fees are often under £4k a year (for our standard part-time option) and there are flexible payment programmes
- Globally accredited degree programmes – including RICS, CIOB, CMI and CABE
- Conversion degrees for those with a non-cognate bachelors degree
- Apprenticeship programmes tailored to current business objectives and projects
- Bespoke courses – new modules and programmes can be designed in response to market demands
- In-house up-skilling – through CPD
- Clear routes to Associate and Chartered status
- Flexibility – employees can develop academic skills while still gaining valuable work experience
- Accessibility – employees can work from anywhere (all students study the same syllabus online regardless of location) – and balance study with work and home commitments
- Industry knowledge – employees can gain current insights into the Built Environment industry
- Industry networking – employees can gain exposure to fellow students, alumni and colleagues who are practising professionals
- Student support – there are nominated point of contacts and scheduled student progression reports