See below for comprehensive careers information relating to BSc (Hons) Real Estate Management.
The data represented here has been taken from the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education and the Graduate Outcomes Surveys between 2017-2020.
What roles do UCEM graduates do after studying this programme?
- Land Buyer
- Graduate Surveyor
- Property Manager
- Residential Surveyor
- Commercial Surveyor
- Investment Surveyor
- Asset Manager
- Commercial agent
What do some of these roles involve?
- Land search and acquisition
- Property valuations
- Commercial Property management
- Residential Property management
- Ratings (Property Tax) Surveyor
- Property Sales, lettings and disposals
- Property Portfolio Management
- Commercial & Residential Development including agency
- Lease advisory and acquisitions
- Industrial agency
What kind of employers do UCEM graduates work for?
- Chartered surveyors
- Local authorities
- Property developers
- Estate agents
- Commercial businesses
How much could I earn?
|Starting salaries range from:||£20,000 to £30,000|
|Experienced:||£35,000 – £50,000|
|Median Salary of UCEM graduates after 15 months:||£35,230|
What professional qualifications could I achieve?
- Chartered Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Associate Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Membership of the Chartered Institute of Building
How successful are graduates in finding a role in the industry?
- 98% of UCEM graduates are working in the property and construction industry 15 months after graduation