See below for comprehensive careers information relating to BSc (Hons) Construction Management.
The data represented here has been taken from the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education and the Graduate Outcomes Surveys between 2017-2020.
What roles do UCEM graduates do after studying this programme?
- Site Manager
- Sales Specialist
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations Officer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Technical Coordinator
- Project Manager
What kind of employers do UCEM graduates work for?
- Construction firms
- House builders
What kind of work do UCEM graduates do?
- CAD design work.
- Construction Project Management, including day-to-day logistics, planning and subcontract management
- Developing programme of works for Construction projects
- SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality) Management
- Commercial Project Management
- Contract and tender documentation, pricing and negotiation
How much could I earn?
|Starting salaries range from:||£25,000 to £32,000|
|Experienced:||£40,000 – £50,000|
|Median Salary of UCEM graduates after 15 months:||£57,500|
What professional qualifications could I achieve?
- Chartered Membership of the Chartered Institute of Building
How successful are graduates in finding a role in the industry?
- 98% of UCEM graduates are working in the property and construction industry 15 months after graduation