See below for comprehensive careers information relating to MSc Real Estate.
The data represented here has been taken from the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education and the Graduate Outcomes Surveys between 2017-2020.
What do UCEM graduates do after studying with us?
- Graduate Surveyor
- Acquisition Manager
- Commercial Property Manager.
- Commercial Property Surveyor
- Development Manager
- Development Surveyor
- Estates Manager
- Investment Consultant
- Land Agent
- Land Manager
- Management Portfolio Surveyor
- Property Funding Manager
- Property Manager
- Regeneration Manager
What kind of work do UCEM graduates do?
- Liaise with clients to establish their investment criterion, find appropriate investments and opportunities and liaise with agents and view potential buildings with clients
- Acquire retail units for shops
- Investment appraisals
- Building Inspections
- Business rates advice
- Commercial Property Management
- Commercial Agency
- Land agency
- Land Finding and development
- Lease Advisory and Estate Management
- Managing business rates expenditure for portfolio of stores
- Estate management for stores in London
- managing construction project from acquisition through to planning
- Planning and project management
- Plant and machinery valuer
- Property management
- Real estate research
- Strategic asset management
- Manage telecom projects
What kind of employers do UCEM graduates work for?
- Chartered surveyors
- Local authorities
- Property developers
- Estate agents
- Commercial businesses
How much could I earn?
|Starting salaries range from:||£18,000 to £28,000|
|Experienced:||£35,000 – £50,000|
|Median Salary of UCEM graduates after 15 months:||£40,000|
What professional qualifications could I achieve?
- Chartered Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Associate Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Membership of the Chartered Institute of Building
How successful are graduates in finding a role in the industry?
- 98% of UCEM graduates are working in the property and construction industry 15 months after graduation