See below for comprehensive careers information relating to MSc Construction Management.
The data represented here has been taken from the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education and the Graduate Outcomes Surveys between 2017-2020.
What do UCEM graduates do after studying with us?
- Site Manager
- Sales Specialist
- CPD officer
- M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Technical Coordinator
- Project Manager
What kind of work do UCEM graduates do?
- CAD design work
- Day to day running of a Construction Project, including logistics, planning and sub contract management
- Developing programme of works for Construction projects
- Lead site meetings, general client/ contractor interface
- Manage on site health and safety
- Manage staff
- Manage trades and Contractors
- Managing the Commercial aspects on a project
- Negotiate contract prices
- Put together contract documents
What kind of employers do UCEM graduates work for?
- Construction firms
- House builders
How much could I earn?
|Starting salaries range from:||£25,000 to £30,000|
|Experienced:||£35,000 – £50,000|
|Median Salary of UCEM graduates after 15 months:||£40,000|
What professional qualifications could I achieve?
- Chartered Membership of the Chartered Institute of Building
How successful are graduates in finding a role in the industry?
- 98% of UCEM graduates are working in the property and construction industry 15 months after graduation