See below for comprehensive careers information relating to MBA Construction and Real Estate.
The data represented here has been taken from the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education and the Graduate Outcomes Surveys between 2017-2020.
What do UCEM graduates do after studying with us?
- Commercial Director
- Development Advisor
- Project Manager
- Head of Operations
- Senior Asset Manager
What kind of work do UCEM graduates do?
- Property Finance
- Management of Development Projects
- Consultant for International Construction Projects
- Building Envelope Construction Manager
- Manage Investment portfolio
What kind of employers do UCEM graduates work for?
Graduates of the MBA programme go into a wide range of roles, often at a senior or director level, or manage their own businesses.
How much could I earn?
|Starting salaries range from:||£28,000 to £35,000|
|Experienced:||£35,000 – £60,000|
|Median Salary of UCEM graduates after 15 months:||£85,000|
What professional qualifications could I achieve?
- Chartered Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Associate Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Membership of the Chartered Institute of Building
How successful are graduates in finding a role in the industry?
- 98% of UCEM graduates are working in the property and construction industry 15 months after graduation