Specialists at this stage of the lifecycle focus on the financial and physical performance of real estate.
Key people at this stage can include:
- Valuation surveyors assess the value of the building for a range of purposes
- Agents who manage the sale of lease of the property
- Facilities managers focus on the services and physical aspects used by occupants and users
- Estate management surveyors work with landlords to effectively manage a property portfolio and with tenants on legal aspects such as leases and maintenance
- Building surveyors advise on the performance, use and adaptation of the building
Key roles of the Use & Occupation stage
Some of the key roles relevant to the Use & Occupation stage are highlighted below. Click on the links to learn more about each of these exciting careers and see which UCEM programmes might be suitable for you.