Whatever your background, studying with UCEM will give you the knowledge, confidence and direction you need to develop your career in the Built Environment. To read more about our vision and core purpose please click here.
We are focused on providing you with industry-accredited qualifications through modern, accessible and flexible ways of learning to help you progress you career.
Rather than attending lectures or classes, you’ll use a state-of-the-art online learning environment. This means you can earn whilst you learn – study when, where and how you want without interrupting your career.
We cover a wide variety of property and construction courses at foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level, and also provide professional development courses and bespoke corporate training solutions.
With over 90 years’ experience in providing the highest quality learning opportunities for the profession, a UCEM qualification is an internationally recognised demonstration of your knowledge and skills. More reasons to study with us include:
- Development of academic skills and workplace experience
- Qualifications valued and respected by industry professional bodies and employers
- The ability to balance your study with work and family commitments
- Cutting-edge industry knowledge
- The latest in learning technology
- Uniquely close links to major property firms
- Insights into the real estate industry in an international context
- Accredited degree programmes
- Exposure to fellow students who are practising professionals
- Fees under £4k a year (for our standard part-time option) – online learning offers a cost-effective route
- The opportunity to earn whilst you learn by gaining valuable work experience and reducing student loan debt
We’re dedicated to helping you realise your potential in the Built Environment. To find out more on why you should choose the Built Environment as a career, click here.